Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Happy Birthday to ME!!! *haha* Woa! I'm officially 16! Now ya guys can't tease me anymore!! *haha* Last night, received a lot of messages and calls!! But there's none from Russ. Hmm.. Anyway, yea.. Edmund sent 1st, exactly at 12, followed by Sock and Jem at 12.01. *haha* I shall just say the 1st 3 person, so be honoured. *haha* Ernest messaged me at 10.54. *haha* Trying to be funny. And at 12.30, got a surprise call from Sheikh Abdul Muzzammil!! *haha* Received testimonials at friendster too from ONLY 2 persons. Russ' brother and Jo. *unexpected* I was so lost for words, didn't expect a call actually. Thanks loads!! ANyway, just got back home from school not long. So excited for the party later! Anyway, I was kinda unhappy just now. Everything was so unplanned, so messy. Hmm.. Just thought about last year whereby I only have to pay 100 bucks and that's it, don't have to plan or think of anything. Hmm.. But I can't blame them too, I guess they are trying their best. Sorry guys! Sorry for showing that face. Last year, there's Mr Perfectionist. What can i say? Anyway, I guess Sock is the only person who know why i'm like this. But after what she had said.. SORRY GUYS!! I know you guys trying to make my birthday a better one or at least as good as last year. But yea.. I'm just being a bitch la! SORRY! Anyway, hope everything turn out well later at the chalet! Not gonna blog for 2 days I guess, having chalet for 3 days 2 nights. Yuppy Duppy!! That's it!

With love, on Monday, October 17, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse